Call for Papers -March - 2017
Submission open for March - 2017
Last Date of Submission : 20 March 2017
Acceptance Notification : within 3-4 days after submission
Publication (Online) : within 1-2 days after Payment Approval
Issue online : 28 March 2017
Authors are invited to submit papers for the upcoming Issue - March 2017
The manuscript/ paper can be submitted online via Online Submission system
or by directly Email: email@example.com
Asian Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology employs a paperless, electronic submission and evaluation system to promote a rapid turnaround in the peer review process. Fairness and transparency of the review process are pursued by traditional and innovative means, including the possibility of reviewers of accepted papers to disclose their identity and publish a brief commentary together with the article.
Algorithm, Cloud Computing VLSI, Robotics, Sensing & Actuation, Nanotech & Bionic Engg, Biomedical Engineering, Energy & Power, Auto, Telecom, Agro Tech, Water & Environment, Structure & Design, Tech Research & Reviews, And related field..........and many more
Benefits to Authors:
- Easy & Rapid Paper publication Process
- journal provides one Soft Copy of "Publication Certificate" to each Authors.
- Full Color soft Copy of paper with Journal Cover Pages for Printing
- Open Access Journal Database for High visibility and promotion of your research work.
- Inclusion in all Major Bibliographic open Journal Databases
Journal indexed in following agencies
- Göögle Scholar, Copernicus Index, with IC value 6.09(http://journals.indexcopernicus.com/Asian+Journal+of+Computer+Science+and+Information+Technology,p10838,3.html), Science Central, New Jour, Open J-Gate,AGRICOLA NAL, Geneva University,SCRIUS, get CITED, Beta Socol@r, Cite Seer X Beta,Open access journal,Genomics, Electronic Journals Library,EBSCO,
Thanks and regards
Editor in Chief
BEFORE SUBMISSION MUST READ THIS NOTE:
- Authors note that paper cannot be withdrawn at any condition once it is accepted. The Team of Innovative Journal advise you, do not submit same article to the multiple journals simultaneously. This may create a problem for you. Please wait for decision which will take maximum 01 week.
- Authors are requested that please Don’t ask for fee waiver and free publication
- Innovative journal publication is a self supporting organization and does not receive funding from any government institution/organization. Hence, the operation of the journal is solely financed by the publication fees of the authors. The processing fee is in order to meet the expenses like Publication of manuscript, Review of manuscript, Courier Services, Internet Services and many more. So, in order to get the cost of Publication, the author, Institution or agency pay a modest fee to help cover the actual cost of the essential final step of publication
Vol 7, No 1 (2017): Asian Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology
Table of Contents
|The Predictability of Perceived enjoyment and Its Impact on the intention to use Mobile learning systems|
|Faisal Mubuke, Cosmas Ogenmungu, Geoffrey Mayoka. K, Ayub Kutosi Masaba, Wesimika Andrew Affiliation: Country: Published on: 2017-03-23||1-5|
|Generation Of Extractive Summary Based On Document Semantics|
|Nirmala S Affiliation: ; Christ university, BengaluruCountry:; India Published on: 2017-03-23||6-8|