Cultural Facsimile In The Translation of Jiangxi Nuo Culture
The translation of nuo culture, in its nature, is one of intercultural translation. At present, the main problems of the
translation of nuo culture in China are the deficiency in cultural connotation reproduction and the inappropriateness
in the translation of culture-specific terms. Based on the analysis and comparison of the translated texts of exorcising
culture in Jiangxi province, this paper points out that the key to the successful translation of nuo culture is to accurately
reproduce the connotation of nuo and to fully consider the reading psychology of target language readers. Therefore,
translators should strive to find the balance between reflecting the original text’s differences to promote native culture
and satisfying the reading habits and needs of the target readers to expand its acceptance among target readers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Cultural Heritage Research;.
2. Xinglai L. Review of Studies on Chinese Nuo Culture. [J]
Journal of. 2013;.
3. Keyan W. Translation and Reader Recognition of China’s
Intangible Cultural Heritage; 2011.
4. Aixela JF. Culture-specific Items in Translation [A]. In A
5. Miqing L. Cultural Translation Theory; 2007.
6. Caiyu Z. Research on Translation Discourse Construction and
Cultural Communication of Intangible Cultural Heritage; 2016.
7. Bassnett S, Translation AL, Culture H. London and. New York:
Pinter Publishers; 1990.
8. Dechao L. wang kefei. Translation of Parallel Text Comparison
Model and Tourism Text [J]. Chinese Translation; 2009.
9. Hong W. Into the colorful Translation World [M]. Beijing:
Foreign Language Teaching and. Research press; 2012.
10. Liyuan Z. Contemporary Western Literary Theory; 2009.